EMAIL MARKETING IS ONE OF THE MOST DIRECT WAYS TO REACH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND WE CAN HELP YOU DO THAT.
Contact us for a FREE, no obligation
OUR EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
DPi Graphics is proud to offer our email marketing services to our clients and customers as another method for effectively reaching YOUR existing and prospective clients. Combined with a direct mailer or another printed piece, an email marketing campaign can dramatically boost your response.
- Custom designed email campaign
- Use of responsive design HTML templates for optimal viewing on all devices
- HTML coded emails to link to websites or landing pages
- Email contact list management
- Social media integration
- Sent message statistics and analytics
As with any marketing or communication method, there are some “best practices” that follow – that is, guidelines that you should adhere to, if not be aware of, as you plan and execute (or have someone else execute for you) you email marketing campaign. We believe that this best practices are fairly standard across the industry and across multiple services and platforms.
- Have a Plan. This goes without saying, however, you should know going into an email campaign what your intent is – what’s the goal of the campaign? Is your email marketing strategy optimized to reach your target audience? How will your success be measured?
- Manage your Contacts. A huge part of email marketing is contact management – removing unsubscribes and people who are reporting your messages as spam, adding, removing and updating emails to reduce your bounce rate and most of all, making sure you have permission to use a customer’s email for your email marketing.
- Make your Subject Appealing. You only have 5 seconds to catch someone’s attention before scrolling past your message and your subject line had better be attractive and compelling. Why should they stop and read your message?
- Test, Test and Test Some More. The importance of testing your email is obvious, however, one would be surprised at how many emails actually get generated that have broken links, missing images, and misspellings and grammar issues after they have been sent. Be diligent and get those things up front.
- Strategic Sending. As a general rule, people open their email and read messages at certain times of the day. With a sea of email messages flowing into your inbox daily, be sure to send your messages at optimal times so that your messages doesn’t get lost.
- Don’t Ignore the Metrics. Last, once you’ve sent your message, don’t forget to review your metrics – sends, open rate, device open rate (desktop vs. mobile), bounces, spam and click throughs. These are all important to your email marketing and shouldn’t be ignored.